Hire the best talent with SAP Success Factors
Create an exceptional onboarding program to maximise engagement, improve offer acceptance, diminish drop-off and decrease employee turnover within the first six months. There’s a war for talent going on, and today’s recruiter is a business consultant, salesperson, digital marketer and brand ambassador all in one.
Make the most of AI and machine learning
Determine an optimal salary
Intelligent salary recommendations evaluate the market and collect data to identify the present salary range for each role in the market.
Prioritise top skills
Analyse job propositions for similar roles and detect what skills might be missing from your job description.
Build diversity and inclusion
Use machine learning to remove unconscious bias in job descriptions. Diverse and inclusive companies see far greater returns on innovation, employer branding, employee satisfaction and retention.
Proud partners of the finest HR solutions providers
Why SD Worx SAP solutions?
European SAP Expertise
- Almost 20 years of partnership with SAP
- Pure SAP HR & SuccessFactors player – focus on HR only
- Local experience with global impact – Multi-country projects on one platform
- +850 consultants across Europe, distributed among:
- SAP HCM
- WorkForce Software
- Service Now
- SAP Integration experts
- +600 customers
Rely on SD Worx SAP solutions
Full SAP HR Services provider
- Advisory: based on your current HR process needs and objectives, we help you choose the solutions and technologies that meet your transformation goals.
- Implementation: our consultants have extensive expertise in implementing SAP HR solutions like SAP onpremise, SAP SuccessFactors, WorkForce Software, as well as UKG and ServiceNow.
- Support & maintenance: we are with you every step of the way by offering effective, transparent and flexible application management tailored to your needs.
- Payroll outsourcing: building on SD Worx’s 75 years of experience with European payroll, we deliver an end-to-end service, where we can help organisations with their payroll administration on Employee Central Payroll.